I’ve been craving warm, homemade meals at every instance, and the perfect fill for that craving is potatoes. Potatoes can be addicting, and this simple and tasty recipe is savory and sweet and the perfect addition to any meal.
Recipe + Directions
- 3 Red Potatoes
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 1½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh Rosemary, roughly chopped.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the potatoes and onion and mix the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste then place into an oven-safe pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until a fork is easily able to pierce the potatoes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, paprika, garlic salt, and 1/2 of the fresh rosemary.
- When the potatoes are done, remove them form the oven and drizzle on the vinaigrette. Mix the potatoes so that they are evenly coated.
- Place the the remaining rosemary on top and serve hot.