Even though summer is over, you can still enjoy summer treats. Because, lets be honest, no one discriminates against any desserts. These creamy and vegan key-lime flavored popsicles are a great option for when you’re craving sweets but don’t necessarily want to dive into another carton of ice cream. I love all things citrus, so when it came to deciding what flavor to make for my first popsicles, it was easy. With the Eating by Elaine recipe as an inspiration, I decided to add in graham crackers for the added texture. They’re quick, they’re easy, and they make a great Instagram.
Recipe + Directions
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 5 Limes
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup full-fat Coconut Milk
- Vegan Graham Crackers
- Combine all ingredients — except the graham crackers — in a blender or food processor.
- Take graham crackers and crush into a food processor. Blend until desired __. I chose a more fine __, but chunky pieces would be a great option too.
- Once you finish processing the graham crackers, add in the cracker bits into the popsicle mixture, leaving some of the cracker blendings for later.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, sprinkle remaining graham cracker bits on the top, and then place popsicle sticks into each mold. I, personally, went for a thicker stick for stability.
- Wait until molds freeze completely before consumption. Easy trick — Run molds under water to loosen popsicles.
- Recipe makes six.